titikputih.

29.1.07

Emotional Morning

I am not sure why I cried when she pack her clothes.
I am not sure why I find it hard to breathe when she left the door.
I was muted as the song Iris from Goo Goo Dolls played from the G4's crappy speakers.

I am not really sure what happened.
It was like a blurred slow-shutter footage.
The only thing I can be sure of is that I am not good enough to make her happy.

As the door closed and the lips kissed, the song ended.
Speaker muted.
I muted.
And so was the world to me that morning.


sigh...

4 Comments:

  • aha

    kaya di film-film

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • *sigh*

    By Blogger niSa..--<---<@, at 12:08 AM  

  • alah.. ngapain elu? zar atuh zar hepi-hepi aja ateuh. Kan dulu kamu yang slalu nasehatin dece tuk jgn dipersulits

    By Blogger dece, at 1:43 PM  

  • Ya~ biasa lah. Dramatisir dikit :D
    Diperbuas dan di wa-wa'as hehehe
    *setelah 3 hari dia pulang lagi koq. Dan semuanya berjalan seperti biasa lagi

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home