titikputih.

13.1.06

Lompatan Waktu

Many things has passed since I wrote my last post.
I guess I m not that kind of dilligent person who could write a blog every interesting things happened. owh well... Here I am typing another post of my blog after about... a year.
A YEAR?!!
Whoa.. I never knew that it was so long. 24.11.04 that's the date of my last post. Phew... Many things must had happened during that period. But then.. not many people read this blog anyway LoL.

For those of you who followed the posts (which I am sure those people are barely exist), I have a little summary for what has happened during the 2005. Lete me read the previous post for a while...

Hmm..
Ok so.. The girl I met in KLIA never got engaged with the guy. Now she's working in Jakarta. Not much news from her since she didn't spend her time in HeartBeatStation anymore, so.. not much chances for me to communicate with her.
I got a girlfriend now, she's staying with me. Life has been sweet.
School has been fine, money still low and projects are still rare.
Equipment has been improving...
Maybe I should just wrote a blog from scratch huh? Too bad some of the most interesting posts are in the past, and I dont want to erase all that.

I'll try to post in english from now --might got some posts that are in Indonesian though. So for those english readers, you can 'enjoy' the blog. While for those non-english readers, or those who feel tired easily to read in english.. you guys better learn or get used to read in english. two-thousand and six gitu loh!

Next several posts will be something general or current situation.
Let's start this new-year with something new :)



cheers!
Azhar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home