titikputih.

30.1.06

Mimpi Terpanjang

To whom it may concern. This is the translation of the Mimpi Terpanjang clip. It sounds sucky because I am not that good in English.
It should've translated more poetically. But for now, this all I have. Any help and correction will be very appreciated. Thanks :)


---------------------------

Mimpi Terpanjang
(The Longest Dream)


[messy bed room scene]
    The longest dream in my life
    Ten full days with a princess
    Will it come again in my lifetime?
    Or will it remain just as a dream?
    The answer lies within her hands. Not on mine.
[overlapping images]
    "I stop believe on it. On everything you have given me"
    "Which used to lighten up my days. And the darkest part of this soul"
[computer scene]
    “Life is funny,” she said
    “Why?” I asked her
    “I don’t know.. Suddenly i feel comfortable with you”
    Then I hug her.. tighter
[split screen]
    "You teach me happiness, you teach me sorrow"
    "You show me happiness, you show me sorrow"
    "You gave me happiness, you gave me sorrow"
[on the phone]
    “Kiss me now and tell me not to leave, and I wont leave”
    “Or give me your best smile, and say good-bye”
    She stood there, unable to make up her mind.
    “Very well… “ I said. “See you in life.”
[bedroom cleaning and shower]
    Tires eaten by the tarmac, squeaking as I left.
    Away from her, away from the love I have, away from her boyfriend.
    This city feels so empty now.
    No more reason for me to stay any longer...
[driving scene]
    “I am going home… Without any vengeance…”
    “I fully accept that I m defeated…”
[empy bed]
    (“Lay down your tough will”)
    The longest dream in my life
    (“Release it slowly”)
    Ten full days with a princess
    (“Then you will understand”)
    Between having her forever, or forever hoping to have her..
    (“Everything….”)
    Now I know where I should stand
[standing on the edge]
    Despite all that had happened,
    I’ll keep her as a beautiful picture.. Inside my heart

    “I quit hoping for, and wait for the dark side to come”
    “Until one day I’ll find, no more love I could get”
***



2 Comments:

  • hey bro apa kabar???
    nah ini baru keren, keren abizzzzzzz...
    cuman koq bunuh diri sih loe di akhir videoclip itu?????

    trus nanti siapa yg nerusin posting di blog loe ini dude???
    hahahaha canda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • your longest dream is the reality that you've been longing for...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home