titikputih.

27.2.06

Unimportant post

I m not sure why I wrote this.

Life has been quite OK. Term break for a week and I got a project spill from the IDP media. It seems that they got too many work but they can't afford to hire a new employee. So they outsource me for some of their projects.
Not so much of a money, but I think this relationship will be good for my future work-life in Singapore. Contacts! :D

Doing a corporate videos somehow feels good. Maybe not for long, but its good enough for me to go away from the artsy-fartsy stuff. Besides... this corporate stuff make money rather then spend it.




drafts of projects might be available at
ftp://stormizer.is-a-geek.com/drafts/

2 Comments:

  • Should you tell you on a false way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

  • tramadol buy tramadol dogs - order tramadol no prescription

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home